Return and exchange
TERMS FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS FOR ONLINE ORDER THROUGH THE SITE OF VERTORA OOD
- The customer has the right to refuse the receipt of the goods requested for purchase by him, without stating a reason for his refusal, by paying the courier service for the delivery and return of the goods.
1.1 The customer has the right to request a replacement of an item appearing in his original order within a period of no longer than 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. In this case, it is necessary to return the shipment:
- at the address: Sofia 1000, Chavdar Mutafov St. 12 or
- to make a replacement of an item appearing in his original order in the showroom of VERTORA OOD, Sofia, 12 Chavdar Mutafov St.
- The customer has the right within 30 days, without paying compensation or penalty and without giving a reason, to return the received items. Vertora refunds all amounts received from the user, excluding shipping costs.
Shipping costs for returns and exchanges are at the customer's expense, except in cases where:
- the goods received clearly do not correspond to those stated in the order;
- the error occurred as a result of our fault;
2.1. The address for returning the goods is: Sofia 1000, Chavdar Mutafov St. 12
2.1.1. The request for the return of the goods is submitted in writing to the electronic address indicated by VERTORA OOD for correspondence, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. The request must contain: the three names of the customer/account holder, a contact telephone number, the customer's personal bank account to which the amount paid by the customer for the goods will be refunded.
2.1.2. The goods must NOT be used, be in good commercial condition, with original packaging, with original labels, accompanied by the original documents issued by VERTORA OOD – invoice and warranty card (if one was issued).
2.1.3. When the return of a product is at the expense of VERTORA OOD, it must be done with a courier company SPIDI or ECONT, and NOT with a courier randomly selected by the customer.
- Conditions for exchange of goods purchased in VERTORA OOD physical stores
Goods can be exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase!
3.1. Requirements for the product when exchanging:
- The customer must provide a purchased document.
- The goods must be in good merchantable condition.
- The goods must have all the tags with which they were purchased.
- The goods must be in the original packaging, which in turn must be without any violations.
3.2. Replacement options:
- Exchange for same model item (different color etc.)
- Exchange for another item of the same value or higher (with the customer paying the difference)
- Refund of the amount paid in the form of a voucher (GIFT CARD)
- Exchange/return options for orders
4.1. When paying for an order online (payment through the website with a debit/credit card or bank transfer)
- The customer has the right within a period of 30 days, without owing compensation or a penalty and without specifying a reason, to return the received items and request a refund of the amount using the means of payment with which the payment was made.
- The customer has the right to make an exchange for the same model item. (other color etc.)
- The customer has the right to make an exchange of the same value or higher (with the customer paying the difference).
5.1. Refund of amounts paid by card.
– If it is necessary to return sums paid by card for services agreed and performed by us, this will be done by us through a credit transaction on the card with which the payment was made after a completed online request form – HERE
– If for any reason the card return is not successful, the customer will be further notified to provide a bank account in their name to which the amount will be refunded.
5.2. Refund of amounts paid by cash on delivery.
5.2.1. By bank account or postal order.
- The refund of amounts paid by cash on delivery is carried out after a completed online request form or to the electronic address specified by VERTORA OOD for correspondence. The request must contain the three names on an identity card, the client's personal bank account, to which the amount paid by the client will be refunded amount for the item. Refunds can also be made by postal order, as long as the three names on the ID card are required, an exact address: city, postal code, street or block.
- Term for reimbursement of amounts paid by card or cash on delivery.
- According to the provisions of the PPE, VERTORA OOD reimburses the customer the amount paid within 14 calendar days from the date on which the customer exercised his right to return the goods (the starting date is considered the date on which VERTORA OOD physically received the return from customer goods).
- VERTORA OOD is not responsible for incorrect data filled in during registration, as well as in the refund forms or delays on the part of the courier companies, which may result in a delay in the refund period or the occurrence of other inconveniences for the customer.
- You can fill out electronic forms for replacements or refunds: HERE